Paratus Radio now carries BTECH FRS-A1 Radio Kit and the GMRS-2 Radio in stock.
- Can be charged via USB-C!
- Can use K1/Kenwood plug accessories.
- Are Chirp compatible and can be programmed with the PC03 cable.
The FRS-A1 Radio Kit:
- Comes with two radios and accessories
- The FRS-A1 radios have 23 license-free channels plus Weather Radio reception
- Is a full 2-watts (Legal max .5 watts on channels 8-14)
- Comes in Black, but you can special order different colors (Camo, Orange, or Silver)
The GMRS-v2 radio
- Can talk with the FRS radios 23 channels, but requires a GMRS license ($35 covers your whole family for 10 years) due to the power (5 watts), removeable antenna, and the eight repeater channels.
- Can use the same 701C and UT-72G antennas as your BTECH UV-5X3 Radio , or use the quick-disconnect 701C-BNC antenna with the HT BNC Adapter.
- Can transmit at 5 watts (Legal max .5 watts on channels 8-14)
- Has 200 channels so you can program in your favorite GMRS repeaters, or program in other analog frequencies (Ham, Police, Fire, EMS) for listening/scanning.